Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Bowling for Jascha

Old Man Jascha decided to have a bowling tournament for his birthday. The top two bowlers would fight it out in a Bowling-Battle-Royale against Jascha in a quest for glory and the covetted right of bragging. That poor old geezer Jascha threw out his hip durring the carnage, but all was okay; after a bit of smelling salts and his hip tonic took effect, O.M.J. was back to rolling that rock in no time. I was never that great at bowling. In fact, I have always pretty much sucked at it, so to make things a little more interesting I bet Fresca a dollar that J-Bone would win it all. I guess Fresca really wanted that dollar...

Here are the results:
Winner: Kid Fresca
First Runner Up: J-Bone
Second Runner Up: Old Man Jascha
Loser: Me

Don't worry JB, I still got my money on you for the next tourney...

And here's the documentation:

Old Man Jascha: "Ouch! My hip!"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Gladiator J-Bone:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Champion Fresca:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Por la Duke Spirit, con amore, Fresca:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"So that's how it's done..." quothe O.M.J.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Our matching uniforms are not helping us rock massive ass," screamed Whedons^2.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"I need to focus or else my honor will be compromised," vs. "Fug it, I'm in the finals no matter what..."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Hmm... those totals just aren't tallying up... where's my phone calculator..."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

"Hey, thanks to everyone for having me out here in Korea Town for this great sporting event. Is it okay if I plug my band real quick?"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
(this picture has been a paid advertisement from www.theoohlas.com)

"Aw shucks..."
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The Goose says, "I can't belive I was melting everyone's faces with my awesome bowling skills and still didn't get to partake in the final bloodbath of glory... dang!"
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

The first picture is photochopped, but just for some compositing and contrasting, for the purists, here's the originals it came from:

+

Hooray for bowling!

2 comments:

elephantiasisoftheblog said...

what?! speak up in your blogs I can't hear so well!...

Unknown said...

Over all good... not enough pictures of me and Zack. I like pictures of me and Zack. Pictures of me and Zack are like Cheetos... They are so good, and they leave your hands all messy.